We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transportation

Panama City, FL
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transportation

We are heading back to Cancun in August. In the past we have booked package deals that included airport/hotel transfers. This time we have booked our own air and hotel so we are on our own.

What is the best way to get to our hotel. I see that Grey Line operates a hotel shuttle for around $10ea or is it best just to catch a cab? We are staying at the FA Coral Beach

Thanks,

USA Transfers
Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Canada Transfers
Swim with Dolphins, Scuba & Snorkeling, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Archaeology Tours
Entertainment Plus
Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Taxis & Shuttles
CARM Tours & Transfers
Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Minster, Ohio
Level Contributor
211 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transportation

We talked to some people who used a taxi to Riu Cancun and they said it was $38 for their ride.

Washington, Virginia
Level Contributor
259 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transportation

we booked private transportation through the 2for1 discount card, $52 for 1-3 people. I heard the group transfers take forever (have to wait for everyone at the airport and dropping them off at their hotels) One poster that it took them 1 1/2 hours from the airport to their hotel.

Panama City, FL
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transportation

2 for 1 and it still cost $52?

NJ
Level Contributor
610 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transportation

We also booked our airport transportation through Brant's 2 for 1. The cost is $52 for a private van, roundtrip. No waiting at the airport or stopping at every hotel!

Panama City, FL
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Transportation

Didn't realize that it was round trip. Not such a bad deal then.

Did you book it through the internet?

NJ
Level Contributor
610 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Transportation

Yes, we booked through the internet. Just do a search for Brant's 2 for 1 Entertainment Plus card and it should come up (I don't know if we're allowed to give out web addresses on this forum, don't want to get in trouble!) We also got the 2 for 1 card for restaurants and tours, hopefully we'll use it a few times so it wil pay for itself. Hope this helps.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Transportation

Yes, you are allowed to post websites. I've been doing and haven't gotten in trouble yet!

Here is the link to Brant's website.

http://www.entertainment-plus.net/english.cfm

Click on transportation. It is under maintenance right now and should be back up in a few hours, (or at least that what it said). I will say that I checked the cost of round trip car service Sunday and it was 65.00 not 52.00. Still a good deal if a taxi is 38.00 one way. Shuttles take forever and you have to wait till the bus is full then stop at everyone elses hotel.

Anyway, the person(s) who paid 52.00, how recent was this?

Washington, Virginia
Level Contributor
259 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Transportation

I booked July 18th, $52 round-trip. They will even stop on the way if you needed to pick up supplies if you let them know ahead of time.

Washington, Virginia
Level Contributor
259 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport Transportation

I just checked the website, still listed for $52.

www.entertainment-plus.net/tour_transport.cfm

NJ
Level Contributor
610 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport Transportation

I booked our airport transportation in April but I also just checked the website this morning and the bonus price for a private van for 1-3 people is $52.00 roundtrip.