We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
48 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

Hello. We are going to The Riu Palace in Cancun around Xmas this year and I REALLY would like to get some spa treatments. I can't find any spa information for the resort on the web. I wanted to know what services are available, and maybe some recommendations on specific treatments and persons doing them?? Thanks in advance.

Saira

Calgary
Level Contributor
651 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

I have had massages numerous times. My favorite therapist is Elaina. I would not recommend Eduardo or Jonathan.

Have a wonderful time you are going to my favorite place in the world.......

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

Last year we wanted to get more info on their fitness center, so emailed the resort..they sent us info on the spa also, with prices, pkgs, ability to make reservations in advance of arrival for spa treatments, etc. Took about a week for the response... but they came thru. Good Luck.

Level Contributor
48 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

Thank you for the feedback. How much was the massage?

Level Contributor
48 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

I've emailed the resort also, but I wasn't confident that they would get back to me.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
647 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

I just came back and Eduardo was great. I had a deep tissue massage and it was $100. The Sweedish massage is $80 and the hot rock massage is $106. That is all I can remember price wise. The day after I got there I got sick with a cold. My husband booked the massage for hoping it would make me feel better. They were so nice, they put some Eucolyptus (spelling) in the Sauna and had me sit in there for a 1/2 hr to help clear my airways, it was great. They invited me back to use the Sauana with Eccolyptus anytime during my stay.

6. Re: Spa at Riu Palace Las Americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 06:25