We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

California
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

Does Sun Palace offer scuba lessons at the hotel?My wife wants to know if they serve pizza anywhere at Sun Palace?And last question,if I bring my own "bubba mug",will they fill it with my favorite drink????

san diego
Level Contributor
281 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

no scuba. they have pizza at dinner at the italian. and yes, they will fill you mug as many times as you can empty it. god times

DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

They also pizza at lunch at the poolside buffet.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

I don't think you'll need a "Bubba Keg" at the Sun Palace. They have wait staff that will keep your drinks refreshed as often as you like.

We were used to having to get our own drinks and standing in line, so we brought insulated mugs to the Playacar Palace in May --- never used them!

El_Snocat

California
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

Yep, there is Pizza all you can eat, and all the drinks you could ever possibly want. There was a scuba tank by the activity pool where they used to have scuba diving lessons, I didn't really pay attention last time so I don't know if it was still there. Cancun Palace had scuba lessons too, my son learned there and it is only a 65 cent bus ride away.

Advance, North...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

If SP doesn't offer lessons you can take the shuttle to MP, I know they have a dive tank and lessons there.

Idaho
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

The Sun Palace used to have a dive tank, my husband used it the first time we were there. They no longer have it.

I liked the pizza at the Italian restaurant but it did not in any way resemble what I would get at home. But that's ok the restaurant itself did not resemble any pizza joint at home. No pizza place has that amazing service and muzak in no way compares to the wonderful saxophonist we were listening to.

7. Re: A Couple Of Sun Palace Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 10:19