We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Sun Palace

Help! My wife and I just found out we can get away to Cancun in December with no kids. Any info on Sun Palace? How is it/beach/service/weather?

san diego
Level Contributor
281 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Palace

the place is awesome. the beach is really nice, service was top notch. as for the weather in Decemewbt... can't help you there. This place ranks up there with the likes of the excellence group. I don't really think I can say anything bad about the place- which is a rarity for me...

Sw Ohio
Level Contributor
893 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace

Bugs - the beach and service at Sun Palace are amazing. I can help book you through VIP membership to save you some money and get member perks. Email me at maidenfam @ aol.com if interested.

Have a great trip!

Arizona
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Palace

Awesome time both visits in 2007 and 2008.

The beach is second to none and the staff is simply

wonderful. Smaller resort on the Southern end of the

zone, but short bus ride away from the action.

I have a review and a ton of pix from both trips. Check them out.

Have a blast!! What a great December get away.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun Palace

Hi,

Looking to go to the Sun Palace in Feb - where can I see your pictures? Any exta info would be helpful - not sure where to stay

Thanks

JoAnn

Sw Ohio
Level Contributor
893 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun Palace

I don't have pics to share but can answer any questions you may have about the Sun Palace. Just PM if you'd like information.

West Milford, New...
Level Contributor
175 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun Palace

Hi JoAnn,

I stayed there in February of last year. If you click on my name, I have some pictures of the hotel. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun Palace

Hi all,

The Sun Palace is totally awesome! We were there over Thanksgiving and are going back in March.

esmeralde ~ here are a few photos (and our counter) of the resort!

http://www.marktronics.com/timer2.htm

Contact maidenfam (also on this post) and she "KNOWS" what's what - she's a member and offers a great price!

Have a great trip.

Sharon

New York
Level Contributor
38 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun Palace

I saw your pictures and am very curious. I like the looks of the drink next to the bumble bee ; ) What is it. We are leaving May 15, our anniversary, and the very first time we have ever been to Mexico. Can't wait to be at the sun palace.

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun Palace

Hi Bekkaf,

You are in for a treat ~ we've been going to Cancun for the last 20 years and we've finally found a property that we absolutely LOVE! The Sun Palace is fabulous.

There isn't anything that we didn't like. Everything from service, food, drinks, room, spa, beach, and everything in between in top notch.

In the photo we were drinking the famous "bumble bee" and a "mud slide."

I can's say enough about this resort ~ the added bonus is "adults only."

We're headed there on March 11th. We'll be taking some videos and lots of photos which we'll post.

Happy traveling.

Sharon

10. Re: Sun Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 16:26