We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Parrnassus

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Albert Lea...
Level Contributor
139 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Great Parrnassus

my hubby has booked a long weekend at this resort. They say they have a cancun queen lagoon cruise. Will it be tooooo cold in early January to even think about doing this?

We have a club room would it be worth it to upgrade to a ocean suite. I want a great view of the ocean. Thanks S

Angola, Indiana
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Parrnassus

We have stayed at the "Great" 3 times and are going back in Jan. We have had some mildly cool weather there in Jan but usually it is warm and beautiful! The Club rooms all have ocean views.

cstoutMn
Level Contributor
444 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Parrnassus

Bring a sweater.

Albert Lea...
Level Contributor
139 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Parrnassus

Dreamhorse, do the club rooms have great ocean views or do you have to stretch your neck and have binoculars to see it. Would an ocean view suite be worth the extra $. I have been at moon palace in January and Feb. and I could have used a Minnesota Parka, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for some warm weather. Thanks S.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Parrnassus

Can anyone let me know how the Verizon Blackberry Service holds up at this resort?

Wiscasset, Maine
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Parrnassus

when i was in oasis, my verizon had great connection, all though i prefered to buy a movistar chip and put it in. Calls were cheaper.

maine
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Parrnassus

My husband and I were there at the end of Nov. and I thought I booked a club room. But when we checked in and went to our room it was an ocean view suite with the jacuzzi on the oversize balcony, beautiful view. Well worth asking for. I believe the lagoon cruise was only on Monday evenings and unfortunately we were'nt able to go. I think a sweater and pants will be fine. I found the evenings in Nov. to be cool. Have fun and enjoy this beautiful resort. We did :-)

maine
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great Parrnassus

My husband and I were there at the end of Nov. and I thought I booked a club room. But when we checked in and went to our room it was an ocean view suite with the jacuzzi on the oversize balcony, beautiful view. Well worth the upgrade. I believe the lagoon cruise was only on Monday evenings and unfortunately we were'nt able to go. I think a sweater and pants will be fine. I found the evenings in Nov. to be cool. Have fun and enjoy this beautiful resort. We did :-)

Albert Lea...
Level Contributor
139 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great Parrnassus

Was the pool heated?

9. Re: Great Parrnassus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 06:25