We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar question

France
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar question

Has any one done one of these "fun for less Iberostar deal" with Funjet Vacations Or "5 apple Iberostar square deal" with Apple Vacations? If so what hotel did you end up at and how was your experience?

Stroudsburg, pa
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar question

I have never done those deals, but have been to many Iberostars in Mexico, except the one in Cozumel. You can not go wrong with any of the Iberostars. If I had to guess there probably going to put you in the Iberostar del-mar or the beach. Any questions let me know.

France
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar question

Thanks for the reply we just booked the trip yesterday for the week of Jan 3rd.

windsor ontario
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar question

we are going the end of Jan and also booked the iberostar fun for less, what hotel did you get?

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar question

we did it for the week of 2/7- will see where we end up

5. Re: Iberostar question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 01:17