We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Served at Moon Palace

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CT
Level Contributor
657 posts
Save Topic
Seafood Served at Moon Palace

What type of seafood is served at the restaurants at moon palace?

yorkshire england
Level Contributor
110 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

Can you get oysters there?

CT
Level Contributor
657 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

someone must have these answers.

michigan
Level Contributor
410 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

They have shrimp,lobster and other fish I do not remember thrie names. It looks like white fish but it has another name. Maui-maui,baracuda. They always had some kind of fried fish as well. I don't think I remember oysters. They all tasted very nice.

Sandy

CT
Level Contributor
657 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

Thanks - shrimp and lobster are great for me and my family.

California
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

Suekap, you have been asking for lobster at Moon Palace for months now.

Warm water lobster or even langostinos are nothing like cold water shellfish. If you are under so much pressure to get a lobster on your kids plate, just order them a langostino, they look just like small lobsters and are usually served with legs and shells intact.

The shrimp is good, tuna and snapper and local fish are good, but lobster that is any good is going to be shipped in and it will not be free in your RCI vacation package.

If I were you staying in the jungle I would be more worried about keeping coatis (mexican racoons), alligators and mosquitos and chiggers away from my family.

The Golf villas are gorgeous and it is so great that Palace is giving you a free golf cart with your villa. I am sure you all will have a great time. Just stop obsessing about the lobsters!

CT
Level Contributor
657 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

I truly don't think I am obsessing about lobster! I am just not aware of what is available and what is not. This is our first time here, and everyone on this forum is very helpful. I am getting the impression that you don't like rci members trading into moon palace. I think rci members are very lucky to be able to trade into the moon.

7. Re: Seafood Served at Moon Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 16:18