We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CT
Level Contributor
660 posts
Save Topic
Golf Villas-Moon Palace

I was wondering if the 2 bedroom golf villas have 2 refrigerators and 2 jacuzzis?

Boyne City MI
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Yes, but found that the living/dining area is not near as large as the Presidential's on the Sunrise side or Moon Grand.

CT
Level Contributor
660 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Do you think I can fit a roll a way bed in the room?

Boyne City MI
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Probably & actually the couch was quite comfortable.

CT
Level Contributor
660 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Did you actually stay in one of the villas? If so, did you like staying in the villas and did you think it was that far to the sunrise section? We are staying there because we were able to trade our timeshare week into a 2 bedroom villa to accomodate 6 of us.

Boyne City MI
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

We stayed in 1/2 of the suite. We had the living/dining/tv room plus the king bedroom. The living area includes the large balcony (table, 4 chairs & loungers) as the double bedroom has a much amaller one.

We enjoyed the wiew of the course and wildlife - very peaceful. The walk to the pool & restaurants is a short one and golf cart transportation to the Sunrise side was frequent. The word now, is that your own personal golf cart is issued to those staying at the villa's ??? We loved the villas.

CT
Level Contributor
660 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Thank you for the info. We can't wait to go there in August.

New York
Level Contributor
156 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Hi Suekap. We are going to the Moon Palace on Feb 13, also staying at the Golf Villas through an RCI exchange. One of the families going with us is a family of six (2 adults, 4 children). I will let you know how it works out for them.

JCD

CT
Level Contributor
660 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

Thanks alot, I hope you have a great trip. I would appreciate any feedback.

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

We have stayed in the golf villa. We also had a roll away bed in there. It is a little tight, as you have to move things around. I thought it was to small for what we wanted and got moved to Pres. at Moon Palace when they were available. WE had small children and it was too far to get to the restarants and the pool. But I hear you get your own golf cart now, so that would have helped us. So they are trying to make things better. One bedfroom has two double beds and the other king. So it sleeps six nice.

Good Luck

Sandy

CT
Level Contributor
660 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Golf Villas-Moon Palace

I am excited about having our own golf cart - should make things easier. I am trading into the villas so I don't think we would be able to change rooms.