We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Paradise Info.!~

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilton,ct.
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Paradise Info.!~

I am looking at the Crown Paradise Cancun Resort for March 09 vacation with my family. We have 2 teenage boys. Has anyone stayed here? I found a good price and would like some input.

Thanks in advance~!

Illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

Last time we were there the beach did not exist. Three or four years ago. The surf crashed up against the concrete wall at the end of the pool. We were very disappointed. The pictures on the net are not up to date. The rest of the resort was ok, not great. If your teenage boys want to play in the surf, I suggest looking elsewhere. I just don't know where right now. Too much beach erosion. Good luck.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

I have heard that the beach is there but is not the very best but still swimmable, and you can still lounge. Kids clubs are supposed to be good as I have a friend who stays here like once a year. Floors can be slippery as it is an open lobby. Lots of food selection and is pretty good. Try to book the club tower as its the new one. Really if you go there expecting to get what you pay for, now if you go in thinking your gonna get a luxury 5 star resort for the price of a 3 I don't think you will be too disappointed. Check out the travellers photos on trip advisor you can see first hand that it looks good. We leave to CPC in 36 hours and cannot wait!!!

Saratoga, NY
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

We have booked Crown Paradise for Feb 10-18, 2009. wife and i are 39 and 40 with 2 kids 12 and 6.

The things I have read and heard make it sound nice for familys with kids. I guess there are a lot of kids at that resort.

We can't wait to go. If someone else will be there at the same time, let us know. albnycpl at hot mail dot com.

Wilton,ct.
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

Thanks all for the information! Since we love the beach, I may looks elsewhere. Any suggestions? My boys are 18yrs and 20yrs.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

Club Med looks good. Try the riu hotels I think there are some at the top of the 7. Also check out ambiance villas as they have an awesome looking beach and incredibly affordable and they have and all inclusive plan if you want.

Iowa
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

BigMoe -

With an 18 and 20 year old you definitely don't want CPC I don't think - more oriented towards smaller kids. I would check out on of the RIU properties - either Riu Caribe or Riu Cancun should be reasonably priced. Club Med would be great, but it's always really pricey when I've checked it out.

Depends if you need to be on the strip or not? If you don't need to be in town there are several Riviera Maya resorts that would be fun for your family.

Wilton,ct.
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

Thanks to all~ I will look into Riu properties!!

South Wales
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

Hi, went to this hotel two years ago and the beach was fine, 30 to 40 feet wide which don`t seem alot but there was plenty of room for every one, even the weddings which seemed to be every couple of days. Going back this May and can`t wait.

9. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 January 2009, 21:50
10. Re: Crown Paradise Info.!~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2009, 15:16