We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel map

Ohio
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Good hotel map

I am looking for a good map of the hotel zone. I did a google search and found quite a few, but I cannot find any that list the Golden Parnassus. Can any help.

How far would it be to walk from the Golden to either Sr Frogs or Hard Rock??

michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotel map

mapchick.com Her maps are maps/guides all in one. The Cancun maps come with restaurants, beaches, hotels, attractions, etc. Do a search on here for her, and you will see that she comes very highly recommended. I have never heard of anyone not being happy with them. We have one of Riviera Maya, Cancun, and Playa, and they're all great.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotel map

And Laura- the mapchick is VERY fast with mailing out

Ohio
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good hotel map

thanks for the info,but I think that is where I got the map from I am looking at. It may be 2 years old, has the Golden Parnassus changed names?? It is not on my map.

houston
Level Contributor
121 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good hotel map

I found a good map at cancun-map.com. It has the hotel zone. The Golden Parnassus is half way down strip, just north of Le Meridien.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good hotel map

http://www.entertainment-plus.net/AreaMap.cfm

michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good hotel map

it is at KM 14 right between La Cascada and Le Meridien.

Ohio
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good hotel map

OK, thanks for all your help. My older map list it as "Golden Crown Paradise" I guess the name changed at some point.

Does anyone know how far of walk it would be??

KM14 to KM9. 5 KM is equal to 3 miles right?? might be walkable on the way there, but doubtful on the way home!!

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
43 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good hotel map

it is not that far, if you enjoy walking... but at night, and after a few drinks, it would be safer to take a cab, or a bus... there are buses going up and down the hotel zone and they'll drop you off at señor frog's, carlos n' charlie's, hard rock, dady... and take you back to your hotel easily!! there is also a promomap you can download and print easily to move around and get some freebies...

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
43 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good hotel map

Good luck in Cancun!!

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good hotel map

Yes, the hotel did change names, it is listed on the newest edition.