We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
virginia
9 posts
Save Topic
Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

We are off to Moon Palace Tomorrow, Im excited and a little nervous. Does anyone know how far it is from the airport?

Middle Village
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I was told it is about 10min drive Have a great time we are going to the Moon Palace in about 2 weeks

Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

If you go to the website below and click the map on the right then it will give you an idea of where the airport is and where the resort is. =:)

www.moonpalacecancun.com/maps/default.htm

Greenville
Level Contributor
33 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Remember to post a trip report when you get back. I'm going to Moon palace in 3 weeks :)

Chicago
Level Contributor
200 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Moon Palace is approximately 10 minutes away from the airport. Was there end of July for 8 days. Beautiful hotel and friendly staff. There were 60 of us as we went for a family reunion. I've read some people complain about ants and bugs in their room, but we never had that problem. Then again, we never took food back to our room - with the exception of potato chips which we kept closed tightly. Did not use my bug spray once the whole week and used SPF 40 and came back to Chicago very brown! Didn't bother too much with "dress" clothes as we would go down for dinner in shorts and a nice top. Please feel free to email me with any additional questions at lomellin@yahoo.com

Houston
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Kevin, I booked my tickets through this website. Do you know anything about this website. Im not sure if this is a trustable agent..? Any idea would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Im going in two weeks also...

Missosuri
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Moon Palace! I miss it!!!!! We were there 8 days at the end of July also. We had the best time! The ride from the airport goes so fast. (It will take you longer to walk out to the vans and get your luggage packed into it than to actually drive there!)

Have a blast!!!! We already can't wait to go back to Moon Palace.

London, Essex
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

im so jealous just got back from MP and im so depressed the airport is about 20min aways coz the enterance gate to the hotel is about 10mins drive it must be the longest drive in cancun

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Pittsburgh, Cancun
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

blldog and kunterey----Did you see any weddings when you were there?? I am getting married there Nov. 3rd!

Alabama
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Got back from Moon Palace last Tuesday. What an awesome time.

The girlfriend and I really enjoyed the resort... especially the massage at the spa! The food and drinks were both good and plentiful. Make sure you visit with Martin at the lobby bar on the Sunrise side. Also the outdoor bar with the swings for chairs was a lot of fun. Jesus makes a mean banana monkey! We didn't have too hard of a time with getting the chairs that are in the water at the pool. I didn't get bit at all by any mosquitos. Think the gf got bit once or twice. Remember to bring your $1's and $5's for tipping. These folks are all about service and they definitely deserve it. The rooms were spotless and very nice. If you have any questions let me know... Your gonna have a blast!

Houston
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Moon Palace Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Hi MixmanJG and everyone,

We're going to Moon Palace on Sep 6th. Very excited. Do you have any recommendations for what to do, where to go, what to bring, what you should avoid...all that stuffs.

Which side did you stay? Nizuc or Sunrise? This is my first trip to cancun and its also my honeymoon, so Im a bit nervous. I want it to be perfect you know..?

Your advice is always appreciated!