We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle pick up from airport

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, Indiana
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
shuttle pick up from airport

I've made arrangements for our hotel shuttle to pick us up at the airport. When I received my confirmation, it said it can only wait 45 min. I responded back as what to do if we were held up at check-in. He did give me a phone number to call. For one, I'm not sure how go about calling them but mainly, how long has it been taking to deplane, and get luggage? Is the 45 min. long enough or should I see if they can arrange to wait a while before arriving? It's based on arrival time

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle pick up from airport

45 mins is plenty of time

Plymouth, Indiana
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle pick up from airport

Thank you! After a few threads of horror stories of how long it took to get through, I was little worried.

3. Re: shuttle pick up from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 15:20