We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orbitz for package deals

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pittsburgh
Level Contributor
422 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orbitz for package deals

Orbitz has some great prices (especially after the $200 promotional code that someone posted yesterday). Since I've never used them before, can you tell me what your experience has been like?

Frankfort Mi
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orbitz for package deals

I've booked through Orbitz this year and previously and have had absolutely no problems at all!

michigan
Level Contributor
410 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orbitz for package deals

My husband booked for work and no problems. great

Sandy

West Chester PA
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Orbitz for package deals

Could you please tell me where to find the 200$ Orbitz promotional code? I searched the forums for it.

Frankfort Mi
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Orbitz for package deals

entertain200

Vandalia, Ohio
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Orbitz for package deals

Only suggestion is make sure your itinerary has everything on it and take it with you for check in. We recently booked with Orbitz and when we received our itinerary it was incomplete (didn't have AI on it) and incorrect (Late check in instead of early check in). We contacted Orbitz by phone and they fixed the problems. Our only concern now is if the resort has received the corrections. We will be contacthing the Resort a few weeks before we leave to ensure they have the updated information.

Vandalia, Ohio
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Orbitz for package deals

the $200 is per room for stays of 6 nights or more. If you need other codes just google Orbitz Codes and you can find others.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,871 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orbitz for package deals

I'm currently booked with Orbitz for two upcoming trips. We took advantage of the $200 coupon code and the prices were great!!!! Of course, I haven't completed the travel, so won't know if there are going to be any problems. We use Expedia and like them, I believe Orbitz to have the same qualities.

One thing, we did get a notice of a flight change for our Dec trip already. What was a direct on AA now has a connection. This isn't an Orbitz thing, so I can't complain about that. I will be calling AA directly to see what our possibilities might be.

chicago
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orbitz for package deals

We booked with Orbitz for our March trip but we've used them in the past to Puerto Vallarta and last year to Cabo. Never had a problem with them (and I think they're cheaper than Expedia.)

9. Re: Orbitz for package deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 00:19