We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Just Back!

CT
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
Anyone Just Back!

Anyone that has just come back, what has the weather been like and temp. Can't ever trust weather.com they always say it's going to rain. Leaving in 4 days.

CT
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Just Back!

cancuncare.com/Cancun_Weather/Cancun_live_we…

http://www.webcamcancun.com/

Looks good to me, I will be there next Sunday !!

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
860 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone Just Back!

Got back 2 days ago KGB. I was there 10 days. First week was cool with strong winds. Overcast a couple days, partly/mostly cloudy a couple days. Little bit of rain. Last 3 days were sun/clouds and much warmer. Still windy, but it was a warm wind. Bring a sweater/jacket just in case.

CT
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone Just Back!

Sounds great, thanks guys. You both know how long this winter has been in New England. We're ready for some sun.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
860 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone Just Back!

I agree with you on that!! This winter in Maine has been horrible, we still have several feet of the white stuff outside. Have fun in paradise.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone Just Back!

we just came back from 3 weeks in Puert Vallarta perfect weather...our friends went to Cancun and said it was cool and one day had very heavy wind..check out the webcam on www.royalresorts.com this way you can see it yourself

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone Just Back!

We just got back on the 12th. The first few days were overcast and windy, then it was in the 80's and beautiful and no rain at all.

good Luck

7. Re: Anyone Just Back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 14:31