We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

News effecting Tourism? NOT a chance!!!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Topic
News effecting Tourism? NOT a chance!!!

Well I was sitting at chicago's O'hare airport march 6th waiting to check in for my flight to london england! And what do I notice........ the entire international terminal, other than my flight, is all spring breakers headed to cancun! Not just 1 flight, but at least 4 flights!! This was a great thing to see, even though I wasnt going this year. I also spoke with friends who were down there, and said it was more packed than last year!! So all of you spring breakers or other people worried about numbers being down or crime, STOP IT! Go down to beautiful cancun, mind your business, enjoy yourselves and live it up!

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: News effecting Tourism? NOT a chance!!!

Thats why the airport was so busy on the 6th. I have never seen it that busy. we usually fly in December and it is busy then. we flew on a thursday to Thursday and the airport was packed. waited in customs over a hour in line.

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: News effecting Tourism? NOT a chance!!!

Sorry we came in on the 5th not the 6th. Which was Thursday not Friday.

Sandy

Cheshire...
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: News effecting Tourism? NOT a chance!!!

it was packed this yr. definitely more people than last yr

4. Re: News effecting Tourism? NOT a chance!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 05:33