We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

The problem with travel wholsesaler brochures , is that they don't offer/showcase all the possibilities besides all-inclusives.

The only condo/rental i did find was CARISA Y PALMA.

It's rated 2 1/2 from tours mont-royal. It seems to have great location but i heard most grocery stores/Walmarts are further into cancun city instead on the peninsula stretch.

Are they are other condos not listed you'd recommend for long winter sojourns? special deals for month-long stays?

We're used to Acapulco standards (Casa Inn) which inculdes breakfasts and is close to mexican markets, Europa gourmet grocery store and a 24hr Walmart.

arethese amenities close to Carisa y palma?

Montreal
Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

I'D also would like the email addresses of any condos you'd recommend including carisa y palma. Direct bookings are definitely better deals.

THANKS.

I suppose the caribbean cancun weather is chillier than Acapulco in January.

are there any rentals in riviera maya or it's locked into all-inclusive market?

canada
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

I've stayed at the Salvia Condos which is right next door to the Carisa Y Palma and I really like it. Look up cancuncondos.com. If you're looking for a resort style condo, you won't get it at either the Carisa Y Palma or the Salvia.

As far as location goes, all the hotels are far from Walmart as it is downtown Cancun and not in the hotel zone. Both those condos have a great location since they are right in the heart of all the action. There is also an OXXO convenience store right down the street where we get some of our groceries, but it's worth the trip to Walmart. There's also tons of restaurants and bars all within walking distance from these condos which is also nice. Saves you on taxis and buses.

Any other questions you have about the Salvia, feel free to ask. I am staying in again at the end of September as well as for 2 1/2 weeks in January.

canada
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

Sorry, one more thing, try looking up docancun.com as well they allow you to book only the hotel as well not all inclusive packages.

Montreal
Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

thanks.that was quick. my retired parents thank you.

Montreal
Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

hi dear, just wondering if you give me salvia email address? we prefer dealing with complexes ourselves. remove middlemen.

wondering if you per chance might have carisa y palma as well? maybe a brochure lying around.

thanks so much.see you can go to merida afterall.

chicago
Level Contributor
460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

www.salviacondo.com :)

Suffolk County...
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

You could also check out GirasolCondo.com......that is where I have choosen for this vacation.....

canada
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

Hi Saffron, the only website I know is cancuncondos.com The guy actually owns ten units himself in the hotel and rents them out all year long. Email me at ice_princessdd@hotmail.com and I can give a little more info about the website etc.

canada
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Condominum rentals in Cancun? Carisa y palma?

Sorry, I forgot, try contacting the Carisa y Palma at ventas@carisaypalma.com