We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive ?

4 posts
Save Topic
All inclusive ?

looking for an all inclusive - looking for a killer deal..

Any suggestions on all inclusive resorts that have a great deal?

I am going the first week of June - from what I understand this is not the "prime" season so I would assume I could find something great... but having a hard time

Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,911 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive ?

Look at cheapcaribbean.com for some deals. First week of June is pretty much prime time, too, as it is beautiful weather and before hurricane season starts. Hurricane season (July-beginning of November) is the "low" season then marginally more is the period of November-December (sans holidays). High season is Christmas through mid-June.

everett wa
Level Contributor
809 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive ?

I am flying from Sea-tac in 34 days. Our air was around 280.00 each. I booked through Orbitz using a promo code for $200.00 off.(entertain200)Our whole trip (for 2) for 6 nights all inclusive with air and insurance is under 1400.00. The same excact trip in now 1259.00!! We are staying at Oasis viva beach. Not the greatest- but rooms have a balcony, its on a great beach, good location, and they have a swim-up bar.Pretty much all I need!!

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive ?

Clun Med has a special on right now.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive ?

with kids or not?

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
399 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive ?

I've searched a lot for my own vacation and ended up with Riu Cancun for mid June (the most recommended hotel,225 USD per night)but unfortunately I've missed that deal because I had to rescheduled my plan for late June and prices are rocketing up after mid June! (form 220 USD p/n to 310 USD p/n) right now I'm going for Riu Caribe (pretty same services and location,cheaper room rates) I booked my flight and hotel together through Expedia and ended uo with 175 USD per nigh (Deluxe room,Ocean view)! (usual price is around 210USD)

I believe that it was not a bad deal! lets see what will happen!

Enjoy your trip

Level Contributor
562 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive ?

I have done lots of looking around the net, and these are the best deals I have found.

(All prices are per night NOT per person, based on double occupancy)

The Belair Suite with Jacuzzi $219 per night.

Great Parnassus Resort & Spa from $159 to $249 per night

Golden Parnassus & Spa from $199 to $279

Grand Oasis Cancun $159

Oasis Cancun $139

Oasis Viva $129

Royal Solaris Cancun $169

GR Solaris Cancun $189

NH Krystal Cancun $189

Temptation Resort & Spa $149

Avalon Grand Cancun $189

Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa $299

Beach, Cancun and Sun Palace $299

Le Blanc Spa Palace $449

All of the above resorts are 4 or 5 stars, and they are all on the Hotel Zone in Cancun.

Hope this information helps

Level Contributor
4,859 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive ?

We went to Cancun the 1st week of June a couple years ago and it was awesome! The hotel was less than half full. We ate dinner alone in restaurants some night. No partying to be seen! Just relaxing on the beach.

8. Re: All inclusive ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 15:20