We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do they sell beer at walmart?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Midlothian, Il
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
do they sell beer at walmart?

do they sell beer at walmart and if so is it cheaper to buy corona or xx there or in the hotel zone?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

I didn't see any wal-mart's in the hotel zone. You can go to a grocery or convenience store and they have any kind of beer there.

Midlothian, Il
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

I know there is a wal mart downtown anyone know if there is beer there and if it is cheaper than in the hotel zone. I am bringing a colapsable cooler to keep some beer in our room. going Jan 24 - 31.

Bat City, IL
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

Wal-mart & Sam's club.

Take the R3 bus, get semi for the ride back.

SHHHHHHH.......

don't tell any one else about the .25-.28 cent beers (Corona, Dos XX) BEWARE you will need to learn the word for box.

Some body get me a box...

They come in six packs and singles.

Negoiate the cab ride back before you leave, there will be a line of cabs. OOPS, check with the resort front desk about cab fares to Sam's & Wal-mart before you go, so you'll have an idea for the ride back, every room in cancun has a huge cooler.

Why they put it in the bath room is beyond me. and you must bath in the ocean, go figure.

U DID NOT GET THIS INFORMATRION FROM ME.

Price based on last year (Jan 2004).

OM MY, I hope it hasn't gone up to much, .30 cents a bottle!!!

Midlothian, Il
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

Thanks. are those prices for real or a joke? If for real I may never leave Wal mart.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
49 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

We went to Walmart once a couple of years ago, and the stench was almost unbearable. Rotting meat. Didn't see ANY 30 cent beer, prices were simiilar to America.

There is a grocery store on the corner of Coba Ave. and the road that comes from the hotel strip, so if you hop off the bus at Coba it's on the northwest corner. There's a very interesting bakery there with stuff you never see, at least here in Minnesota. And they have beer...

BFS
Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

Guess you'll never leave Walmart........it is the best place to buy beer !

BFS
Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

Guess you'll never leave Walmart........it is the best place to buy beer !

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

We was just there in Nov. and that really is the prices for beer. Make sure you buy the throw away bottle. My step-dad bought the wrong ones and had to pay a deposit but he could have returned them if he had gone back. Don't worry the deposit wasn't much either.

K D
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
321 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

I'd like to know if these prices are for real, too! We're going in 3 short days, and I thought of the same thing regarding the collapsable cooler. Is it cans or bottles? Gotta' agree...if that is the right price, I won't want to leave either! LOL

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: do they sell beer at walmart?

Yes they are for real. They were bottles and they were coronas.