We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June roll call

christiana,pa
Level Contributor
332 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
June roll call

57 days and we will be a the Riu Caribe! We arrive June 19 and will be staying for a week. My daughter and I go every year just to relax. I work at school and she is a nurse. Who else will be there?

Illinois
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June roll call

Myself and others will be arriving June 19th also for a week! We are staying at the RIU Palace though.

Texas
Level Contributor
361 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: June roll call

We will be at the Riu Caribe in 42 days. It will be my wife and another couple going with us. We have gone to Riu Caribe 4 times and also Cancun Palace, but fell in love with the beach at Riu Caribe. Here is my itinerary: Wake up, Eat best breakfast ever, go to beach, relax and drink, eat lunch with as much guacamole that i can handle, go back to beach and drink a little more, go to room and take a nap, wake up shower, go to lobby and drink some more, go out on the town or sports bar, wave down the pizza guy at midnight, eat in room while drinking a couple more free DosXX, go to sleep (or pass out whichever comes first), Wake up and repeat. :-) Ok so i might visit the gym one or two times and see some sights while there also but only if I can fit it in to our busy schedule. lol Don't worry Cancunkrazy we will leave some food and drinks for you. Have a Blast!

East Moline, IL
Level Contributor
545 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: June roll call

We will be at the Riu Caribe June 3-8! Hubby and I , and our 2 daughters, 7 and 11. We will be travelling with my cousin and her husband, and their 8 yr old son. 4th time to Cancun for us, 1st time at RIU Caribe. Can't wait!

dallas
Level Contributor
196 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: June roll call

45 days until graduation trip with my daughter.

whoooooohoooo!!!!

Stickney,IL
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: June roll call

Just booked !!! Jun10-19th on cheapair. 4 tix for 1100 from chicago!! Now I need a hotel any recommendations??

wakefield
Level Contributor
153 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: June roll call

hi 8 of us will be at riu caribe arrive 17th june for 2 weeks this will b our 3rd year at the caribe love it and cant wait. c u there.

New York
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: June roll call

Golden Parnassus 6/6 - 6/11

California
Level Contributor
444 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply