We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am in cancun NOW 4/29. Swine Flu!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
334 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I am in cancun NOW 4/29. Swine Flu!!

listen , this website is getting rediculous with the flu questions. I am staying at the ME cancun, which is gorgeous by the way. If i didnt read the 18298929 posts on here about the flu, or watch as the USA news tries to destroy the economy more by over reacting to this flu thing, i would never know there is any issue going on down here. This is my 6th time to cancun, and 2nd in 2 months, everything is just as normal as always. I saw one person with a mask, and that was it. I dont feel sick, im not going to get sick, and im not going to let the annoying people on this forum that freak out over every little thing to ruin my trip. DO NOT CANCEL YOUR TRIP, come to cancun and enjoy it like any other time.

171. Re: I am in cancun NOW 4/29. Swine Flu!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 07:22