We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip reports

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arkadelphia...
Level Contributor
204 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
trip reports

i am new to this forum. We are going to cancun in October. Are the trip reports just mixed in or are they in a seperaate place on this forum. I am having trouble finding them,

thanks

Kalamazoo, MI
Level Contributor
483 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip reports

taminark - welcome!

As far as I know, trip reports are all mixed in. Put the hotel name you're looking for in the search box, etc.

I think there is a seperate place to post phots though....

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trip reports

Hi taminark,

Yes, people post questions as they think of them here. If your looking for something specific that you don't see, you can type in the search a topic and more than likely you will find your question, if not post it, there's alot of great people here to help! Welcome!

Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip reports

If you are wanting to get reviews about different resorts, just click on the name of any hotel at the left side and all the reviews that people have posted come up.

NJ
Level Contributor
610 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trip reports

Taminark-The trip reports are separate. Just click on Cancun hotels on the left side of the screen and you will see all the Cancun hotels by rank (separate thread going about the ranking system).