We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the beach at Grand Oasis?

knoxville tennessee
Level Contributor
164 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How is the beach at Grand Oasis?

I have two 20 something girls that want to go to Cancun on a budget. Grand Oasis has a great price from Atlanta. I've searched and can't find any information on the beach. I saw one post that said it wasn't swimmable. Does anyone have any info for me?

everett wa
Level Contributor
806 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the beach at Grand Oasis?

That info is correct. You cannot swim there. It also has huge rocks along the shoreline. If you want good swimming beaches, you need to stay at the"top of the 7". Oasis Viva beach has a great beach.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the beach at Grand Oasis?

There's huge jagged rocks on both sides of the Oasis Beach and a nice narrow sandy part in the middle.

3. Re: How is the beach at Grand Oasis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2009, 05:40