We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

ayrshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

My wife and I have been to cancun 5 times now but always pay a fortune for a good hotel. Does anyone know where we could get a good deal? Or Can anyone recommend a good hotel at a good price?

Bklyn, NY
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

This is he best time to look for deals now because people are starting to head back to mx. I purchase a 8day/7night for 2 ppl, from newark liberty airport and Best Day shuttle services when i get there (6/30)and staying at Riu Cancun for a little under $1800.

I did some rearch and compared prices but I found Hotels.com and Orbitz were the cheapest, also I beleive Jet blue are having very low fares to Cun. I hope this helps!! :)

Bay Area
Level Contributor
307 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

So far, the best deals I've found are at cheapcaribbean.com and http://www.vacmart.com/

But it's very hotel specific - cancun.com & bestday.com have the best prices for some hotels and not others.

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
169 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

I have used orbitz.com and also expedia.com because of there great pricing.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

Try kayak.com -- they gather the prices from all the other discount sites like orbitz, expedia, travelocity etc... When you find a hotel & price you like, there is a link to take you to the appropriate discounter site.

California
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

orbitz has a $200 off coupon for 6 nights or more

ayrshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

Thanks for the tips. We'll give them all a try.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

Look in my profile for my e-mail address. Send me an e-mail and I will reply with some great information!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

try orbitz.com book your hotel only stay then use coupon code summervin to get an additional 15% off your hotel stay.

good luck

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

priceline.com have the best prices so far. I've gotten Gran Melia for $75/nite and FA Grand Coral Beach for $110/nite.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,517 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where do i find the best prices on Cancun hotels?

I agree with the last poster that the best deal you can get is likely Priceline or Hotwire in almost all situations. Make a refundable reservation, do some research, check out some user boards (ie. betterbidding.com), see what happens.

If you win, then cancel your refundable reservation.