We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Oasis Viva Beach

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Oasis Viva Beach

We just booked 7 nights at the Grand Oasis Viva Beach and I have been trying to do as much research as possible on the hotel itself. I have tried reading reviews, forums, etc. but they are all contradicting. Can anyone help with a couple questions?

1. Do the rooms have balconies? Elevators?

2. Is the hotel connected (literally) to the Oasis Viva Beach?

3. Does the Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva share anything? (restaurants, beach, bar, etc.)

4. Does the tide effect the beach?

5. I've looked at a lot of pictures and the ones for the Grand Oasis Viva look the same as the Oasis Viva, which is which?

Hopefully someone has been their recently and can answer some of these!!!!!

Lastly, any tips, suggestions, ect would be greatly appreciated.

everett wa
Level Contributor
808 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Oasis Viva Beach

I was there in May staying at Oasis viva beach. The Grand side does not have balconies, but has a separate elevator from the shared lobby. There is a bar outside that only "grand" people can use but Im not sure about anything else.The Grand is on the same complex and if your in the water looking at the complex,it the one on the left without the balconies. The beach is great with not much waves. Have fun!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Oasis Viva Beach

Just thought of another questions.....

Is there any paticular floor, section, etc. that we should request?

Do they have connecting rooms?

Thanks again.

3. Re: Grand Oasis Viva Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2010, 06:21