We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive adults only resorts

Joliet, Illinois
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
all inclusive adults only resorts

I am looking for an all inclusive, adults only resort with easy access to the night life. I was looking at Secrets silversands or Excellence Riviera, but I fear they may be far from the night life. Any opinions?

Best Seller
Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus...
133 reviews
from US$109.00*
Best Seller
Viator Exclusive: Early Access to...
1,049 reviews
from US$97.33*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
1,378 reviews
from US$64.50*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Tour and Cenote Swimming...
158 reviews
from US$49.00*
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

We love the Golden Parnassus, been three times in the last couple of years. I hear that Sun Palace is great also.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

The only choice for us is Sun Palace. Go home tomorrow after our 3rd trip in less than 2 years. Sad. :-(

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
665 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

Royal Cancun. Short taxi from everything. Fabulous hotel.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
223 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

I second the Royal Cancun.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

I would highly recommend LeBlanc but if you want something a little lower in cost, Sun Palace seems to be the next best choice based on reviews.

Chapin, South...
Level Contributor
683 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

Hi tinkbell,

We've been to The Royal Cancun and the Sun Palace.

Our favorite is the Sun Palace. Totally serene, upscale, fabulous service, awesome beach and quiet - plus it's at the southern end of the "7" and only a 10 minute ride from the airport - while it's a bus ride away from the night life - it is a quiet resort (and while younger couples were there, my feeling was it was mostly a 40+ age group).

So for you, if you're looking for night life and action, my recommendation probably would be The Royal Cancun - it's close to lots of clubs, shops and malls, restaurants, etc.

Service, food, drinks, accommodations, pools, etc. are excellant at both - The Royal has THE BEST lobby bar - everyone congregates for drinks around this oval bar... it's a meeting place in the evening... plus they have a band and a small dance floor.

Whatever you choose - you'll be happy. (We thought The Royal was more pricey ~ but for us, the Sun Palace had all that we wanted.)

Feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions, and we have photos of both.

Sharon

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,773 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

I would vote in this order if price was not an issue.

LeBlanc

Royal

Sun Palace

I have been to the Royal, Sun Palace and Golden Parnassus. I would choose the Royal if was going back to Cancun proper. I would like to go to LeBlanc but since they don't have balconies, I doubt I will ever end up there. We were at the Sun Palace before it was remodeled. We weren't impressed then but I would consider returning. The Golden Parnassus has at lot of fans but the property wasn't for us. It was a little run down, no swim up bar and it seemed to be a favorite among the swingers scene.

The two properties you mentioned are a little far for regular trips in to town. We are going to ERC in a couple weeks but I doubt we will make it in to Cancun.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

If your main consideration is night life than The Royal or Sun Palace are well located for Cancun and the Royal PDC for PDC.

amy1975
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

my husband and i are going to the golden parnassus for the 4th time in 2 years aug.1.great place,smaller hotel,so you don't have to walk so far to go anywhere at the hotel.best thing no kids there.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: all inclusive adults only resorts

The Royal Cancun, you won't be disappointed. It's only a 25-30 minute walk to the clubs.