We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help chosing A hotel

nyc
Level Contributor
2,663 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
help chosing A hotel

we're planning our first trip to cancun and i am just starting my research. we're looking for a hotel that is best for us. our needs are good food, child friendly(3 yrs old boy), and kinda close to everything. we would like something reasonably priced as well. so far ive seen good rates for the westin and the JW marriott(at a discount) but am leaning towards an All Inclusive depending on what I hear from you guys. please share your thoughts. we have travelled to D.R. and enjoyed the all inclusive, but have been to aruba as well and enjoyed going out for dinner every night.

All-inclusive hotels in Cancun
Le Blanc Spa Resort
Le Blanc Spa Resort
#1 of 180 hotels in Cancun
Hyatt Ziva Cancun
Hyatt Ziva Cancun
#4 of 180 hotels in Cancun
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help chosing A hotel

kapitan95, If you want to have good beach time with your son you might want to consider a resort at the top of the seven, such as Dreams or one of the Riu's. There are many to chose from. The waves are very small along the top. Have fun planning. Linda

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help chosing A hotel

Crown Paradise

Great Parnassus

Dreams

All seem to be popular with families.

Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: help chosing A hotel

Crown Paradise is great for kids of all ages. We took our son when he was small and now he is grown and we are still staying there.

4. Re: help chosing A hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 07:16