I'd like to hear what the experienced folks here recommend - book the resort now (some really good deals for June 2010) or wait until closer to departure. I am not familiar with prices. Is the current opinion that prices will rise, remain the same or go down?
Also, any suggestions for which agency/travel company will provide price adjustments? I'm very interested in the Palace resorts (not sure if they will still offer free trips in 2010) and the Barcelo resorts in the Riviera Maya. The other resorts I am considering are Gran Caribe Royale (next to The Royal), Royal Solaris and Crown Paradise. A wide price point, I know, but the biggest deciding factor will be which one will be able to provide child care (for kids 3 and 7) during dinner hours so hubby and I can enjoy a couple of romantic dinners. :)