We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

uk flight change

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
uk flight change

just received word from thomas cook that our flight has changed, was due to fly with thomas cook travel now flying with monarch. looks like the reason must be insuficiant numbers to fill the flight

any1 ever flown monarch to cancun before with any info on flight

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: uk flight change

Just type (monarch flights to cancun) in the search box and you'll find loads of info.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: uk flight change

We were due to fly in June with Monarch and ours was changed to Thomson. Think they just make the numbers up on the planes instead of flying half empty planes. Due to fly with Thomas Cook in couple of weeks and so far flight is still with same carrier. Long as your flight date or airport dosent change theres nothing to worry about :)

Leeds
Level Contributor
64 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: uk flight change

I've flown with Monarch shorthaul and I hope for your sake you get more legroom than we did ! My wife and I aren't exactly tall people, but even we were appalled at the 28 inch pitch, Good Luck

leeds
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: uk flight change

when do you fly in june as thats when were going

june 29th from manchester

also leg room should be ok as long as our up graded seats are just as good

Leeds
Level Contributor
64 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: uk flight change

we're going a week on Sunday flying with Thomsons from M/C...can't wait! loadsa legroom, but decided to go for extra legroom seats just so it's easier to wander around without disturbing others

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: uk flight change

Flown long haul with Monarch, Thomson & Thomas Cook and leg room is crap and I am under 6 foot tall !!! But hey its only 9 hours in a cramped seat lol :)

7. Re: uk flight change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 05:16