We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days left a few last minute questions

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ILLinois
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Two days left a few last minute questions

We will be at the Park Royal thursday getting out of this snow. We are going to go over to Isle Mujeres for one day . Would it be better to go over friday or the weekend (saturday , sunday) ? We are going to rent a golf cart for the day do you have to have your drivers license? Is there alot of different places to rent golf carts if so is one better than a another? WE are thinking of taking our laptop with but dont know if it will fit in the safe. Do pepole take them and just let them sit in there rooms hate to have it ripped off. I know they are working on our beach right now so should be done by thursday with just pipes there. Do you have any problem cashing $100 bills in for pesos? Thanks for all the info on this board have learned alot about cancun here. 48 hrs. from now I will be in the air If it quites snowing.

everett wa
Level Contributor
803 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two days left a few last minute questions

We cashed our $100's in at the hotel but the exchange rate was better at the banks or the airport.. As for Isla- We spent 5 days there last year and I really dont think it matters what day you go. The place that we rented our golf cart from just took a copy of our license but not sure what they all do. But yes- you must have it! I took my laptop and was very glad I did. ( check flights, ect..) Didnt have any problems just "hiding" it in my suitcase. Have fun !! Its cold here in Seattle, I wish I was going too!!!!!

ILLinois
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two days left a few last minute questions

ok thanks for the info

3. Re: Two days left a few last minute questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 06:16