We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

To all of my friends here on TA, a lot of you I have met, and a ton more I would love to meet,,,,, Happy New year. May it be filled with love, peace and prosperity.............elmo

calgary canada
Level Contributor
445 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Happy New Year to you as well Elmo and to all . Hope you had an amazing trip Elmo . Just wondering when you plan on going back ?

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Happy New Year Jean! Welcome home. But don't unpack that suitcase.... :o)

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Hi Lynn, Miguella and Linda, had a great time as always, you are gonna die when you see the beach, it is so fantastic. Miguella, I have to unpack to do laundry, we leave for Jamaica on the 12th, then back to the Golden on Feb 9th. Life is so rough when you are retired!!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Jean, you've earned every second of each trip! I forgot that you are off to Jamaica in between GP trips. We'll be sipping Caesars at different beach bars, but we'll be thinking of you! Two weeks from today we will be on that plane...

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

A Happy and HEALTHY New Year to you all! Wow, Jean...you travel more than me...lllol.....while you and Joe jet off to the warmth of Cancun on 9th Feb, Gordon and I are flying to Scotland that day; a wee bit different weather! Life is smashing here in Florida:):) Cheers! Mags

GMM
Hudson, New York
Level Contributor
710 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Elmo,

How much beach was added ? Are there any other changes since October ? What did you think of the new color ? Hope you guys had a great time. Gary

manchester
Level Contributor
3,116 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

hiya jean

and a happy NEW YEAR to you and all my gp friends.

we have no plans to return to cancun in the near future as we have found another couple of paradise's [and loads less expensive] but hope to return again and meet up with you all. still miss jose fonzie and the tiki though but fonzie does email me and keep me updated.

all our love

barry and mary

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

Hi all, yes the beach is gorgeous! A good 100 metres deep, smooth and white and all set up for beach volleyball, soccer and the beach party is once again on the beach!

Mags, have a wee bit shortbread for me and give Gordon a hug

manchester
Level Contributor
3,116 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

hiya jean

your email must have been lost in the ether

barry and mary

10. Re: Happy New Year............Prospero Ano Nueva Felicidad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2010, 05:18