We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling at Club Med

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
74 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkeling at Club Med

I haven't been to Cancun for many years. We have been going to Riviera Maya instead. Years ago we went snorkeling at the reef right by Club Med. Does anyone know if that is still possible? The reef was beautiful there. If you are not able to snorkel there, does anyone know any other off shore location to snorkel. Thanks for your help.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkeling at Club Med

Yes, you can still snorkel there, it not as good as it once was, but still good fish to see.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
5,420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkeling at Club Med

What Wesh said.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
74 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkeling at Club Med

Thanks for your reply. My husband and I are staying at the Riu Caribe and will take a bus to Club Med and give it a try.

4. Re: Snorkeling at Club Med

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 05:19