We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break 2011 dates????

Solihull, UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spring Break 2011 dates????

Hey, does anybody have an idea of the spring break dates for 2011 or where i can find the dates out......as me and a group of friends are planning to go, and want to book quite soon!! Thanks.

California
Level Contributor
371 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

At least at my sons college they won't know next years actual date until around July. This year it's the 3rd week in March.

duluth,mn
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

no reason to book 2011. if you mean 2010 just google spring break and will find all the dates

Solihull, UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

no i defo mean 2011! so you rekon wait till around july to book and then we'll have an idea.......

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

You cannot book air travel and hotels more than 365 days in advance - I know it's silly - you will still have plenty of time to secure your reservation - have a great trip.

Gloucester U
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

Hey Spring Break is last 2 weeks of March and the first 2 weeks of APril. We have just booked to go Cancun on 27th March 2011. You can book now if you want to go infact the travel agent has said is cheaper if you do. We got 2 weeks all inclusive at a 4* for £1020pp

California
Level Contributor
371 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

Alex, if you're looking for college spring breaks-they are pretty much over by end of March-middle of March would probably be the peak. Once you get into the very end of March & April it will be mainly high school & elementary school break in the US.

london
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

HEY spring break is the 4th - 14thmarch 2011 according to a college i looked at

xx

Mexico
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

From a Cancun stand point, all of March.

The busier weeks with more shows in normally the second two.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,867 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

Canadian colleges are out mid-February and US colleges are out through the end of March. For specific weeks and numbers, check college spring break sites. They'll also give you which resorts will have college kids staying there. End of March through April are younger families and high school kiddies.

Cheryl

London
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Spring Break 2011 dates????

Hi, Where did u find that holiday... 2 weeks... all inc... £1020???? Thanks in advance.