We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xel-Ha

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Xel-Ha

Mayacation and others needing Xel-Ha information. I recommended Xe-Ha as a alternative for X-Caret however I found this information on their website.

With the purpose of raising the spirit and the good image of the Mayan Riviera, we hurried up with the reopening date of our facilities, but unfortunately, the damages caused by Hurricane Wilma doesn't let us offer the high quality service that characterizes us.

For that reason, we preferred not to attempt against the prestige of our mark, and we will remain closed until all the areas of our park are fully recovered and restored.

We hope to be ready as soon as possible to receive all our visitors as they deserve.

Mentioned in this post
Mayan Palace at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Mayan Palace at Vidanta...
4,366 Reviews
Playa Paraiso, Mexico
IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xel-Ha

So, everyone continue to check their website at www.xelha.com for updates for your upcoming trips!

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xel-Ha

Good tip Healin1,

I was reading some info about this, we went to XE-HA and loved it even with a half day.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xel-Ha

DT,

So you did the half day Xel-Ha half Tulum tour?

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xel-Ha

Geee...Is everyone in bed already??

I raced home just to have our Friday night get together..

Hey...!!!

DT

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xel-Ha

Just you and me I guess DT. How was your evening?

6. Re: Xel-Ha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2005, 15:53
IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Xel-Ha

Hello cancun oldies,

Which resort are you staying?

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Xel-Ha

cancunoldies

Yea which one

denver colorado
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Xel-Ha

First week at VCI, next week at Royal Sands. (It's OK about the beach...I have my books and patio!).. And this year, we have soooooo much Thanks to give on Thanksgiving. We have been lucky enough to have a home in Cancun...and that's Lucky Enough. So happy to still have it ":0

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive
The Royal Sands Resort...
5,119 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Xel-Ha

I heard the Royal Sands didn't have too much damage so you should still be O.K. I wish you a wonderful trip! Safe travels to you and I look forward to reading your reviews when you return.

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive
The Royal Sands Resort...
5,119 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico