We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Message 2 moderator

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PA
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
Save Topic
Message 2 moderator

I posted a message about exchange rate Cheap Sheet.

go to www.oanda.com/currency/travel-exchange-rates

IMO, This would be a very helpful "Sticky" Whaddaya think?

ps..... Other countries within this site, also

Earl

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Message 2 moderator

I copied it! It's fairly easy to do smaller sums but after a few tequillas I'd just be happy to pull out my cheat sheet! Thanks!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Message 2 moderator

EarlPa

For sure that is a handy site. I have it saved under favourites on the computer and have been using them constantly to convert currencies while trying to book a resort stay in the area.

Very handy and I do like the cheat sheet format. Printed those out for a recent trip to Costa Rica.

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Message 2 moderator

Earl – that is great! Thanks so much for sharing that site. My Mr. always gets rattled when he converts dollar values in his head and I too could use this after too many tequila shots.

I have saved it for myself and agree it would be a helpful sticky. Problem is not many people read sticky’s. You should post this over on HUMTAB forum. This is where the mods hang out more than the travel forums and you will get your idea to them quicker.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_us_…

4. Re: Message 2 moderator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2010, 07:18