We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer stay with 5 year old

toronto
Level Contributor
147 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
summer stay with 5 year old

we doing a house exchange this summer and will be in downtown cancun for about 4 weeks (with a car)

any suggestions for day trips or over nights to do with a 5 year old that loves fish/sea life.

recommendations for private yacht tours

open to any interesting ideas so that i can research more.

(i know this is fairly open ended but am doing my research on here and compiling ideas of things / places to take our son.

thanks

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
137 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: summer stay with 5 year old

We're going to be down this summer too with our little ones (6 and 3). I've been looking at AquaWorld. They have a glass bottom boat or a submarine. I thought it looks like a good time for the little ones to see the undersea without having to try snorkeling on their own. We're also planning a day to Isla Mujeres, there seems to be quite a bit for kids there.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: summer stay with 5 year old

Xcaret is awesome. Crocacun crocadile farm is great. My 5 yr old loved ziplines and the shot over jet, I think Holkan has both but dont know about the height restrictions. I am so jealous, I would love to take my kids for a month. You will have a great time.

toronto
Level Contributor
147 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: summer stay with 5 year old

thanks for your tips jamsmack and Karissa. you have me bookmarking new places that i hadnt come across yet.

4. Re: summer stay with 5 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2010, 07:17