We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Resorts?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bay Area
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Resorts?

My family of 4 is planning our trip 7/26-8/6 and our kids are 9 and 5. We have stayed at the NH Krystal before and liked it, but we wanted to try a new hotel this time. Are the Oasis all inclusive hotels worth staying at? Are the beaches nice there? We are open to any other suggestions that you may have. Thanks so much

everett wa
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Resorts?

We stayed at oasis viva beach last year and liked it. For the price, it was a nice place. The beach is great and its safe for the kids.We were moved to Oasis Cancun a few days into our trip as they closed the viva(so they said) due to too few guests. (swine flu hysteria). The Oasis Cancun could be a nice place but it is the "spring break" hotel. It doesnt matter what the date is, its a big-time party place. I am very glad we didnt have our 2 kids,9+11 with us. Very vulgar,disrespectful young people. Actually a bunch of drunk idiots to be truthful... :-}. We stayed at the Riu Caribe the year before- Great place and the kids loved it! I hear the Oasis palm has a nice kids club..

Indiana
Level Contributor
220 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis Resorts?

Oasis Palm has the best kids club my kids have ever been at. It was great and they loved it. However, the people (excluding the kids club staff) at this resort are the rudest people I have ever encountered. Three of my four children got sea lice from the ocean there too!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
874 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oasis Resorts?

sea lice ccan happen at any resort.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
813 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oasis Resorts?

Check out the Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Resort. It is located next to the Oasis Palm Beach so the kids club would be the same. The GOCBR has nicer rooms, free room service and in room fridge. The water is VERY calm lots of fun just to float around in. If you are looking for waves this is not the place for you. If you want a nice clean place with decent/good food at a great price its perfect!! We would return in a heartbeat!! The only negative thing i can say about the place is the entertainment (at night) is weak at best.

Edited: 26 February 2010, 01:01
5. Re: Oasis Resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 06:17