We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adults only hotel in cancun?

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
adults only hotel in cancun?

my wife & i are looking to book 2 weeks in Canun at the begining of may & would prefer an adults only hotel on a budget of around £1400pp.can anyone recommend a good hotel please??

TN
Level Contributor
145 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

We are headed to Sun Palace it is adults only, couples only. It's ranked #2 looks awesome. We are headed there in April

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

What is that in USD, and does it include air?

leeds
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

as ure in the uk

we got a good discount deal for the golden parnassus we had total savings of about a £1000. might be worth a try, booked through co-op on thonas cook holiday

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

Conversion rates fluctuate, but at this time it is about $1.50 to the UK pound

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,628 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

If you want to be in the Cancun Hotel Zone you have the following choices.

Leblanc

Royal in Cancun

Sun Palace

Golden Parnassus

If you want to go south of Cancun, there is a lot more to choose from but the ones in Cancun are all good properties - 3 of them being in the TA top 5.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

Thanks elmo!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you couldn't get 2 weeks at Le Blanc for approx. $4200 USD, although Sun Palace would definitely be do-able at that price.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

LeBlanc is always my first recommendation but we had a nice time at the Excellence if you don't mind being outside of Cancun - there is one north and one south...both are very pretty.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
13 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

We just returned from a heavenly vacation at Excellence Playa Mujeres and loved it! I highly recommend the resort. All of the rooms are gorgeous and similarly appointed (the more expensive rooms either have a roof top terrace, are on the first floor adjacent to a pool, and/or have an ocean view.) The resort is so beautiful that the basic room is really pretty grand.

9. Re: adults only hotel in cancun?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2010, 05:18