We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where will you be New Years Eve?

Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Topic
Where will you be New Years Eve?

Somewhere in Cancun....where? Any good suggestions?

Anyone else?

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

Depends what you're looking for....Something for the whole family, or just for the adults...Something low key or something wild? There are tons of options...just gotta know what you're looking for.

Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

Early on something for all of us....little later, maybe just the 18, 20 boys (men) and hubby and myself. Dare I say....a little wild.

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

Tiredmom-I asked you on another thread how old your kids are. I see you have an 18 and 20 year old? Both boys? Where do they go to school? The girls are at KU and they are always on 'facebook'. I would guess that your boys will know what that is. IT would be fun if they could correspond prior to our trip so that they could get together when we all arrive. They aren't coming in until New Years Day as they wanted to party back home with their old friends.

Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

jblair...yes, both boys...Iowa staters. Yes, that would be great. Where are you staying? Also have 14 yr. old boy and 9 and 11 yr. old girls. I'll ask them about "facebook" I've never heard of it....no surprise there.

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

Tired mom-Oh my stars!!! We can hook the 14 and 15 year olds together, the 18 and 20 yeard old boys with our 18 year old girls and the 9 and 11 year old with my 8 year old who thinks she is at least 15.!! We will be at the Royal Sands but we will be at the tri-royals for the beach area. I am just sick about the loss of beach at the RS, but such is life.

I would bet that your boys will know what 'facebook' is. They go online and post pictures (it was a REAL eye opener for me) and write things. I don't know exactly how it works, but my son looks at his sisters postings all of the time and reports back to me as to what he saw! lol. Like I didn't have a clue anyway. lol. Ask them if they ae familiar with this and then the kids can converse back and forth if they want to. This could end up being a lot of fun!!!

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

TMO5-I got so excited that I gave you an extra child! So sorry! lol.

Where are you flying out of? We are flying out of KC on the 31st.

Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

This is amazing....think with these perfect age match-ups we could sneak in adult time? Flying out of Minneapolis on the 31st. Yippie

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

Laguna Grill is great for the whole Family we usually have live Music in the Bar, Tragara. and the Menu is usually the regular menu with a few Specials I say usually because We are always booked solid on New Years we have to see how it goes this year. I will post as soon as we have Our New Years Eve Plan

Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

Cuspin...sounds good...let us know when you have details.

Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where will you be New Years Eve?

How soon would we need to make reservations?