We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

Can anyone give me details about the Wet n Wild excursion. How long is it? What time do you leave the Moon Palace and what time do you return. I want to do this with my 3 and 5 year old when we are there next week.

Thank

Mexico
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

I would assume that you would need to take a taxi from MP and therefore it would be at your own leisure.

Park hours are 10 - 5:30 none the less.

Wisconcin
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

They should have a bus that will take you and pick you up at set times you shouldn't need a taxi. Check with the hotel staff anad they will assist you.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

we've been to wet n wild twice...honestly, I wouldn't waste your time. There are only a couple rides, none of which your children could go on. So you would be limited to the wave pool and lazy river. I have a review of WnW with pictures if you want to take a look. My husband likes to go and we are usually there for about 3 hours max - most of it spent in the lazy river.

If you do go, take money to rent a locker and tubes.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

They told us at check in on Monday that the bus leaves everyday at 12, 2 and 5 and 1st stop is Wet and Wild. Be at the bus stop 1/2 hour before leaving. You have to catch the bus 4 hours later or take a cab back. I doubt if it stop at 5 though, since the park is closing about that time.

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

We went to Wet and Wild on Monday as it is one of the free tours. We had to sign up for it. If you go on the other bus it is first come basis, we were 15 people. So we wanted to make sure we got on, not sure of how busy the resort was. We left at 9am and got there around 925am. They said to be at the front gate by 4pm to go home. A few people in our party did the swim with the dolphins which is buy one get one free from Palace Resort. It was enough time for all of us. Bring a towel card to get a towel for free. Tubes are $4.00 for lazy river. Other tubes come with ride. Lunch and drinks are included for everyone.

They had a make your own pizza, which was kinda different, hamb and hotdogs.

The kids liked it and we went there for them. They have a nice area for the little kids to play in and a wave pool.

Have fun.

6. Re: Wet n Wild Excursion from MP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 05:17