We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

I have tried sending an email to cancunvalet to arrange cell phone rentals but haven't heard back. Does anybody know if they are still in business? I sure hope so. Thanks!

Texas
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

Yes, they are still in business, I have been in contact with Vic several times in the past weeks.

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

Hi jblair,

I just spoke with Rick at Cancun Valet, they are open and ready for business. Try again through the online form or send them an email. They do have an 800 number, though it is voice mail only. Let me know if you continue to have troubles. :)

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

It may have been Vic, lol, Max is watching cartoons so I may have misheard.

new jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

I'm interested in cancun valet myself. I would love to know the e address or 800 number. Do any of you guys have them?

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

cancunvaletdotcom...

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

CC-Thanks sweet pea! I am still waiting as to what you might want me to bring you. Surely there must be something. Did you read my post on how I smuggled instant pudding and chunky soup to Cozumel this year for Tom at Paradise Beach? lol

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

LOL instant pudding and chunky soup? How did I miss that post? Truly my dear, I am A-OK and wouldn't want to take advantage. I just hope your vacation is as spectacular as you deserve. :)

Indiana
Level Contributor
508 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

jblair,

If you are concerned about doing your transaction by internet only, don't worry. We rented a phone from them earlier this year and never had any contact with them other than internet. The phone was waiting for us when we arrived programmed with the numbers we had requested. Worked great. Enjoy your vacation.

Level Contributor
1,686 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

Jblair....let me know how much this costs...renting cell phones.

You are a smuggler AND rulebreaker, now I don't know if I want my kids running around with yours. You know, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. LOL

Couldn't find Kati on facebook. Is he spelling the name right?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: How to contact CancunValet for cell phone rental?

Vic is still around with Cancun Valet. His partner Gray Todd, is here in the U.S.A., in California. I know Vic has been recuperating from the hurricane. I know he posts on the cancuncare boards. He knows the owner of cancuncare.