We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

uk travelers to Cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland uk
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
uk travelers to Cancun

Are there any uk travelers going to the Riu Caribe on June 7th leaving from Manchester ?

leeds
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

not us

were going to the golden on 29th, swapped from thomas cook to monarch

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

hi not going there going to the moon palace golf and spa in november but have stayed there if you want any help regarding the resort

EDINBURGH
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

going to gran caribe on the 9th june from manchester just as a matter of interest does this volcano ash affect our flights to mexico because they are saying this could last for monthes and this would be a nightmare

London, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

i'm meant to be going to the riu caribe on thursday for 2 weeks, but flights arent looking good, i am so upset

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

was meant to be going today to riu caribe but not happening :( all is not lost though as rescheduled it for late may :D

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

must admit i feel for anyone hoping to travel to and from the uk and europe at the moment must admit id be pulling my hair out would be interested to hear of anyone having any issuses with there travel bookings ie changing it or what help there travel agents have been or insurance companys as not alot of info out there

scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

we go on the 10th may, im so scared this is still going to be an issue then! we are so looking forward to our holiday to cancun. fingers crossed!

stirling,scotland
Level Contributor
367 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

my flight was cancelled last year due to swine flu! hoping now ash wont cancel this years! maybe im just not ment to go to mexico lol! 18 days to go!

thomsons and first choice are offering refunds or a change of holiday for those travelling on effected dates!

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

yep that was same for me last year too, is just bad luck but third time lucky hopefully will get to mexico :D

Scotland
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: uk travelers to Cancun

Going to RIU Caribe, 18th of june. :)