We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

Am coming back from Cancun late June with Thomson's and was thinking of booking a lounge. Does anyone know which terminal they fly from at Cuncun?

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

Thomson Airlines - Terminal 3

www.cancun-airport.com/airlines-directory.htm

Edited: 30 May 2010, 12:19
Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

Hmmm. Just asked a friend of mine who receives people from Thomson and he says Terminal 2. Will keep checking. Mole and I both know that asur.com.mx/asur/…cancun.asp is the official airport website but I can't find the exact info there--yet.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

I checked flightstats.com and it suggests Terminal1 which seems odd.

I would just wait until you arrive so you know..then reserve it online once you get to your hotel.

Edited: 30 May 2010, 13:22
Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

HAHAHA. So now we have all of the terminals covered! Seems like one of the mysteries of the universe. We will try to sort it out.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

"Mole and I both know that asur.com.mx/asur/…cancun.asp is the official airport website but I can't find the exact info there--yet."

LOL, yes Jim but the 'official' site also shows Spirit at Terminal 2 and I know that's wrong as I picked BVG_Steve up at T-3 at the beginning of the month!!! That's why I posted that other link.....

Now, a check at http://www.flightstats.com/ confirms what CO_Pilot54 is saying about T-1!!!!!

I give up!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

see the thompson rep when you get there and ask them to book it for you thats what we arer doing

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

Thanks everyone. You've reinforced my confusuion. I'll take the advice and book through the rep when I get there.

West Mids
Level Contributor
126 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

we were told a terminal and were delayed a couple of hours at the airport, during this time it changed 3 times before take off and we all had to keep moving around

9. Re: Which terminal for Thomson's flights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 06:17