We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Immigration Forms (Tourist Card)

Louisiana
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
Immigration Forms (Tourist Card)

I think I read on here that the Immigration Forms have changed. Anyone know where I can get a copy of these forms? Thanks to anyone who can help out.

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Immigration Forms (Tourist Card)

they will give one to you to fill out on the plane, bring a pen with you.

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Immigration Forms (Tourist Card)

when the forms changed around late april/early may i was getting ready for our puerto vallarta trip. the pv forum thread did have a link to the new form. the new form is easy and simple to complete. same info as before. name, type and length of stay, where you were staying, and flight info. it's not a big deal....same old, same old form just may be putting info in a new location. just keep the departure stub in your passport in the safe so you have it when you leave. sorry don't have the direct link to the form.

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Immigration Forms (Tourist Card)

here's a link to a cancun website forum which shows the form. hope this helps!

http://tinyurl.com/2dshc4k

4. Re: Immigration Forms (Tourist Card)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2010, 07:18