We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Royal Sands offer a

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pittsburgh
Level Contributor
722 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Does Royal Sands offer a

All inclusive package? I've read that it does and I have also read that it doesn't?

Chicago
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

The Royal Resorts do offer a meal Plan options.

Usuallly breakfast buffet and lunch OR Dinner.

The Royal Resorts are not an all inclusive. but they do have a welcome party on Sundays for every one, with games and free booze.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
722 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

Thanks Cancun505

Dayton, NJ
Level Contributor
481 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

For a short time they offered an all inclusive sunday, but they stopped it in April. They also had a dine around where you can eat at different restaurants in any of their resorts, no booze included.

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

So...................they still have the welcome party w/ food and drinks on Sunday, don't they? I also heard they had a taco night too. Canuck, please shed some light on this for us. Thanks!

Level Contributor
1,686 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

bump

Napoleon, Ohio
Level Contributor
303 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

The Royals have a welcome party on Sunday with free beer & rum & Coke and sometimes popcorn. They also have a invitation taco party on Monday & Tuesday for lunch with tacos and beer & pop. They also have a cocktail party on Wednesday for more information that includes wine, beer, margys, etc and also they have cheese & breads. Very nice.

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

Thanks for the info! Now that you mention it, I do remember reading on previous posts (from way back when) that they do wine you and dine you a bit. I imagine that it has to do with being a timeshare and wanting to sell their properties, however, it sounds as if the Royals are anything but a 'typical timeshare' resort. I have a feeling that we will want to buy a week or two every year.

Anybody have any feeback on if we should head on over to the tri-Royals for the welcome party on Sunday verses staying at the Royal Sands for theirs?????

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
133 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

I would stay at the Sands Welcome party, as there really is no difference between the one at the Sands and the one at the tri-Royals, and you will save on travel time. You will LOVE the Royal Sands, it is a top notch resort. When are you going?

Michelle

Kalamazoo, MI
Level Contributor
483 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

Hey don't forget the morning orientation with coffee and rolls! Sunday or monday - I can't remember...

Level Contributor
1,686 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Does Royal Sands offer a

You guys gotta be kidding? I've never had a timshare place do more than donuts and coffee. Sounds like we are going to the right place. Jblair.....are you ready for this? We're going to have a blast. 16 days..........YaHoo. Are you getting snow again to day? Windy too.