We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hows the weather now?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
238 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hows the weather now?

I know better than to trust the weather reports that say rain all the time but would love to here from someone who is there now. Thanks

leeds
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hows the weather now?

the weather now is not the worry

the weather next week is, just depends how much sting the dom rep can take out of it

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo_atl.shtml

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hows the weather now?

Just got back last Thursday and it was hot but not unbearable, and only rained once. Hope it is just as good for you guys :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
171 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hows the weather now?

The weather next week is not even close to a concern at this point. It is not even a tropical depression at this point, and there is no way of determining if it will even impact Cancun.

Even then, there are strong suggestions that it will sheer more east towards FLA.

Houston
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hows the weather now?

Accuweather.com and other websites has that storm going towards Florida and towards Louisiana, no where near cancun...

El Monte, California
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hows the weather now?

I really hope the weather stays okay for mid august! i rather take humid than a storm..

Indiana
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hows the weather now?

I got here Saturday and it's rained every day since. Two nights it rained off & on all night. During the day, though, it's the kind of rain where you see a dark cloud come, it rains, and then stops within 30 minutes. Nonetheless, we're having a great time. Your plans likely won't be ruined, just temporarily interrupted!

Montebello...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hows the weather now?

My wife and I leave for Cancun this Saturday morning and will be there all of next week. I have been worried about the rain. We were hoping to see Cancun like we did on the flyers.... How hard does it rain? is it safe to be outside when it rains there?

Montebello...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hows the weather now?

My wife and I leave for Cancun this Saturday morning and will be there all of next week. I have been worried about the rain. We were hoping to see Cancun like we did on the flyers.... How hard does it rain? is it safe to be outside when it rains there?

Stamford, Ct
Level Contributor
750 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hows the weather now?

My daughter is there now and she said it has rained off and on except for last night when she said it was like the monsoons. She texted you couldn't see the ocean from her room because the rain was so heavy. Don't know how it is this morning.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
171 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hows the weather now?

"How hard does it rain? is it safe to be outside when it rains there?"

Is this for real?