We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Topic
New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Wow!!! There's a beach at the Sands, I repeat a beach at the Sands! Hubby just put up a photo gallery on the Royal Resorts webpage with lots of great photos of all the hotels. Royal Resorts dot com it. :)

Colima, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Great News Canuck!

I am so glad!

My friend is staying there next week and he was not very happy about the beach..

Thanks again!

Here is the direct link to the beach pix:

http://www.royalresorts.com/gallery.php

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Thanks Arracadas,

They are opening beach access next week, so while it is not what it used to be, at least it is coming back fast on its own. :)

Colima, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Well!!

At least he does not have to take a ride on the bus for the sister resort..

That is the only Resort he stays while in Cancun!

I wonder why?

Alex..

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

So this is where I insert the disclaimer that they could change their mind without informing me, HA!

It's such a great resort, I totally understand his choice, I know he'll have a great time. Did you hook him up with Joe for the Jeep Tour?

Colima, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

I will email you about it..

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

I don't know who to give credit, but whoever sang (Loretta, Tammy??)"I'm the happiest girl, in the whole USA" sums up exactly how I feel with the new photos of the Sands beach!!! In two more weeks it will be even better!!!

Canuck-Thanks to hubby for the terrific photos! Please remember I am looking forward to my 'baby Max' fix while we are there!

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Question please-What are those 'ledge type' looking things that are in the water?

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

jblair,

Unfortunately, those are shelves of rocks. The good thing is, the entire "beach" was made of those rocks a few weeks ago so this is definitely an improvement.

I can't recall the dates of your trip jblair, when will you be here? We'll see if we can't arrange some Max time for you. :)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
820 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

Canuck - thank hubby for the great pictures -it is truly amazing how the Sands has recovered in the month since we saw it - Mother Nature has worked wonders.

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New pics of the Royal Resorts- Beach at the Sands!

CC-We arrive on 12/31 and depart on 1/7. Do you think we will have beach access and umbrellas and chairs on the beach by then? Also, do you think the girls should bring rafts to float on? Do they allow them in the pools? I know some resorts we have been to before don't. I have to order them online today if I want to get them before we go. What do you think? Many thanks!!