We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re-newing vows @moon palace

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
re-newing vows @moon palace

hi there!

has anyone re-newed there vows at the moon palace?

i would welcome any info, regarding extras we can pay for in resort.

thanks in advance.richard

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re-newing vows @moon palace

Hello Richard-

Your best bet for something like this might be to get your initial questions answered by Palace-

www.palaceresortsweddings.com/ContactUs.aspx

There are options available, ie music, tuxedo rental, private ceremony, etc but in regards to actual cost I'm not certain that it may not be resort specific.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re-newing vows @moon palace

thanks for your help.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re-newing vows @moon palace

Hi

We renewed our vows in 08 before the "Free" package but our package included wedding cordinator, huge flowers, music, fancy wedding cake, chairs and red carpet set up, champange and glasses for toast after ceremony, someone to perform the ceremony, dinner at our resturant of choice for us and our guest, we had 8 total and our table had two servers all night for drinks and food! We did not get any extras but should of done the pictures as very few our ours came out.

Very nice, pretty much what we wanted, simple and relaxed

If you email them they will send you info and a contact to email with more questions, you can pick most stuff before you go then once there you spend about an hour with your wedding cordinator to finalize everything then you enjoy your vacation till that day

I wanted simple and relaxed so honestly I was at the pool till 2 pm and our ceremony was at 3pm! Didn't feel rushed or stressed!

They did a very nice job

feel free to ask me any other questions you might have

4. Re: re-newing vows @moon palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2011, 06:19