We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Please Help

Hi,

I'm planning a trip with my wife in May of 2011. I went to Cancun this year the same time in May and had a BLAST as per the nightlcub scene is concerned. Packed clubs every day. We both are in our early twenties and are really confused whether we should go to Cabo or Acapulco next year. We don't wana go to Cancun as we already have been there.

Please we need your help. We wana party everyday and mostly looking for a Nightclub/Party atmosphere scene.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Help

Cabo has more places to party then Acapulco. Also it has less safety issues comparetively for now then Acapulco.

Canada!!
Level Contributor
918 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please Help

I would second that as well. Stay somewhere near Cabo San Lucas so that you can take advantage of the night life there. Maybe Riu Santa Fe? Los Cabos is long and some of the resorts are down towards San Jose Del Cabo which does not have the night life that San Lucas has.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please Help

I recently traveled to Cancun (June) with a couple of people who know Cancun and Cabo San Lucas quite well. In their opinion, while the nightlife is not really as lively as Cancun, Cabo San Lucas is definitely a must go if you enjoy Cancun. They said that the restaurants are quite good, as is the shopping, however the beaches are without a doubt, much better in Cancun. All that being said, there are safety issues in Acapulco that have been brought to light in the past year, so for that reason alone, you may wish to focus on Los Cabos, or Cancun again!

212eric - Author

PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN Travel Survey Guidebook

BSQ
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please Help

Between the two, I'd go with Cabo. BUT if you're planning any swims in the ocean, unlike Cancun that time of year, the water will be quite chilly

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please Help

for nightlife definitely cabo. if you do choose cabo and like to swim off the beach make sure your resort is on medano beach. that's the only real swimmable beach in cabo!

6. Re: Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2011, 05:18