We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

Can someone please tell us what exactly is included in the AI package at the Marriott Casa Magna in Cancun? Does it include for example kids activities? How about the lunches and dinners? Is there a special menu you need to choose from or can you just order anything? Thanks in advance!

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

Yes, I have that info. Its called the "Escape Inclusive Plan" Heres what it includes:

This hotel is an EP hotel (no meals), there is an Optional Inclusive Plan (please see below).

The Escape Inclusive Plan includes the following:

Tax, gratuities, Breakfast at La Capilla, Lunch at either Champions Sports Bar, La Isla or Bahia Restaurant and Dinner at either Champions Sports Bar, Mikado Japanese and Thai Restaurant or La Capilla - Lobster and select beef Fillet entrees subject to additional charge, beer, unlimited gold standard brand cocktails and wine by the glass, kids club program, room service and complimentary use of health club for gym access.There is minimum 5 night stay and only available on charter air packages.

NOT INCLUDED - Mini bar, movies, laundry service, phone calls, coffee shop, bottled wine, champagne, certain deluxe spirits and cordials and select seafood and beef fillet entrees and NO non-motorized water sports offered.

It is a fantastic Hotel and this is a nice option. Enjoy....... Terry

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,409 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

To me, much better than an All Inclusive. You get a wide menu choice of quality items rather than usually mass produced AI food. A nice option.

Edited: 19 September 2010, 18:34
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

I took advantage of the Escape Inclusive package at the Marriott Casamagna this past August, and would do it again given the opportunity.

RobertSDF and ttcl1 are pretty much on the mark, however I'll make some additions for clarity.

The breakfast buffet at La Capilla is included and is fantastic. Omelette station, fresh fruit, pastries, fresh breads and cheeses, cereal, traditional Mexican choices, as well as Asian selections. The problem is how to choose amongst so many options.

Also included is a 20% discount on Spa treatments and 20% discount on items purchased from the hotel gift shop.

The package does not include bottles of wine from wine lists at the hotel. What is offered instead are a house chardonnay and cabernet by the glass from Chile which I thought were quite acceptable considering. There is no limit to the # of glasses of wine you may order at a meal. Sorry, I can't remember the label.

The lobby bar has an evening "Tapas" menu, however this was not included in the package. However, you may order drinks from the bar.

You may order appetizers, main course, and dessert from the standard menu for the restaurants on site. The only restriction being a $10 upcharge for lobster and filet mignon selections. For dinner, La Capilla rolls around a dessert cart with no fewer than a dozen selections to choose from. My kids enjoyed the teppanyanki table site cooking presentation at Mikado. The pool and beachside restaurant did appear to have a smaller menu for those on AI. However, I never considered this to be a problem or a frustration. In all, our family found the food choices, selections, and taste to be excellent.

For my family of four [kids 7 and 8], I figured at retail value the cost of daily food, drinks, snacks, etc at $275 easily. Bottom-line, the AI package is well worth it.

Enjoy and have a great trip.

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,700 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

Agree with the above posters - even leaving the property at night for dinner we still got our monies worth.

Al though the kids club itself is not included - there are plenty of poolside activities such as bingo and trivia games that are fun for all ages....

Have fun planning your trip.

5. Re: All Inclusive Marriott Casa Magna Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 05:45