We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Med Cancun Questions and also Excursions

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Club Med Cancun Questions and also Excursions

Hi,

Just booked Club Med Cancun for february and I had some specific questions. Is there anyone out there that I might be able to email with?

Also, i want to do just one excursion while we're there since Club Med has so much to do and we have been to Mexico before. Anyone do a Cenote snorkel trip that didn't require a long drive. Zip line or jet sking are also of interest. We hired a private guide in playa del carmen through a cruisecritic.com recommendation a few years ago and it was amazing. If anyone has any leads to that i would be most interested. Thank You!!! Jamie

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Med Cancun Questions and also Excursions

What is your question.

Cenote I think would be a long drive. The excursions with Club Med will be more then outsideCM. If you are going to any ruins, its worth the extra money. While they have sold the Arch Villas they still have use of them, so while everyone else is packed in for food, etc. you will be a relaxed place with just your CM group.

2. Re: Club Med Cancun Questions and also Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2011, 06:41